Thursday, January 11, 2007

And speaking of dogs


I debated whether to write about this or not, but it's pretty funny so here goes ...

The other night my pets were kind of wound up - following me around and being obnoxious. I came out of a room into the hall, with the dog and cat scurrying along in front of me. The dog grabbed the cat - yes, grabbed - and started humping him. I yelled at her to stop and he tried to run off, but the dog grabbed him again from the front this time. I yelled some more and the cat eventually got away. I don't know about him but I'm scarred by the incident. Not only was it inter-species attempted rape - it was a female dog and a male cat. I'm thinking about calling a pet psychic. Don't you judge me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Your dog seriously has agression issues, haha. She's gotta be dominant, even if it means kitty rape.

Pammeey said...

That's my dog. Little did I know how appropriate her name would be. I just knew she wasn't the "Sabrina" the pound said she was.