Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Procrastinating

You know how there are things you need to do, but you put them off, when, really if you would just do them and get them over with, you would be a lot less stressed out? I have a list of about 10 things I am procrastinating on right now. It's like a disease. I know I'll feel more relaxed once I make these phone calls and write these stories but I just can't seem to make myself do it. It's easy to think I'll do it tomorrow. It doesn't have to be done right this second. But the longer I put these things off, the harder they become and the shorter my deadlines. What a vicious circle I've created for myself. Ok. This is it. I'm going to make these phone calls. I'm going to finish these stories.

Right after I finish my coffee. And this blog entry. And read my friends' blogs. And look at these cute pictures of a koala drinking out of a big ol' tub.

2 comments:

moardy said...

Haha! I have one of those lists too. I'm sure I'll get to it one of these days :)

melissa said...

that is one damn cute koala.