Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What's on the menu

I'm trying to include some healthier side dishes in our Thanksgiving dinner this year. In addition to turkey and stuffing -- which the S.O. makes and are delicious -- I am making:(All from EatingWell.com) I'll let you know how they turn out. But they sure sound yummy. No Tofurkey in this house!

Activities on the menu are playing with the S.O.'s new Playstation 3, board games, several episodes of Farscape and playing with Ripley and my dear friend's puppy.

It promises to be a fun day.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Sounds yummy to me. The brother in law is doing all the cooking for us. I hate having no control over the menu.

Lisa @ Grandmas Briefs said...

Yum! I love Brussels sprouts.

I wish MY significant other could/would do some of the cooking ... but he can't even help set the darn table at this point!

(When I typed in "significant" it first was written as "significan't" which I found very funny since it was completely unintentional but oh-so accurate!)

Pammeey said...

I'm *trying* to cook chestnuts for the Brussels sprouts dish right now. They're proving to be tough nuts to crack -- figuratively and literally.

Significan't. Heh.