So, to update:
- I am studying away to become a personal trainer, as well as working out more so I can be a good example to clients.
- I am still writing test drives but am feeling kind of burned out on them and am (still) seriously considering not doing any more after the summer. However, that means the only writing I'll be doing will be on blogs. But that counts, right?
- The S.O. and I are trying to decide if we want to return to my home town in a couple weeks for my niece's 8th grade graduation. We don't want to stay at my dad's house -- for a variety of reasons -- but also don't feel like having to explain that to him. Any ideas?
- Ripley is almost completely back to normal. Her hair has mostly grown back, and she's up to her old shenanigans.
- Saturday marks the six-year anniversary of my first date with the S.O. Time is scary.
UPDATE: Oh, and I'm playing with the blogs layout because I was tired of the generic template. if you like it, let me know. If you hate it, you can shut the hell up. (Oh, I'm kidding. Let me know if you hate it. It's a work in progress.)