Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's 5 o'clock somewhere

I'm sipping a chai, watching the snow fly this morning. I was planning for today to be a day of rest and recovery after yesterday's 5k (it really was a big deal for me). But despite the snow and slippery roads, we're supposed to drive to the S.O.'s mother's house for a belated Thanksgiving dinner. Which means today is going to be more stress than rest.

Maybe I should be drinking Irish coffees to prepare myself for the drive and the dinner.
Or maybe I should just follow the dog's lead and go back to bed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey isn't that the blanket from grandma's house? riply really likes stuff from grandma's!

Pammeey said...

Yep. That's the one. The doughnut was starting to fall apart, so I took it away. But she's still spoiled.