Friday, May 15, 2009

Still here

Hello! I'm still here. Don't worry. I didn't keel over from my Boot Camp workouts. In fact, I've been blogging for my "drill sergeant."

So, I'm working out and still trying some new recipes. Last night's dinner was Chili-rubbed Tilapia with Asparagus and Lemon from "Healthy in a Hurry." You can also find the recipe at EatingWell.com. It was quite yummy and good for you -- but you don't have to tell anyone that. Serve brown rice or couscous with it to make it a little more filling or if you have an S.O. that must have a side dish besides veg.

I recommend this dish because it's quick and easy, as well as healthy. And it is quite tasty. Tilapia doesn't taste too strong, so it's a great way to add fish to your weekly menu without a lot of work.

2 comments:

melissa said...

that actually looks really good... and i'm always looking for a respectable fish recipe. i have a hard time making fish interesting.

i am really so happy for and proud of you for the workouts and the healthy eating... but you're kinda making me feel fat.

Pammeey said...

Says the woman training for a triathlon.